Kayak rental from 4 to 8 hours.
We propose kayak routes to discover the Rías Baixas in a way that is respectful of nature. Paradise beaches with white sand and crystal clear waters.
Make your way over the waters of the Atlantic to enjoy a paradise that many are unaware of.
- Watertight boat.
- Route proposal.
- Points of interest: explanation of the area’s resources and local history.
- Technical training on use and safety by technical personnel specialized in kayaking and in aquatic safety.
- 5% discount on products from adegabuezas.com
- € 27. 4 hours
- € 50. 8 hour
Price indicated per place per kayak. The Kayak is double, with 2 seats. 2-seater pass, even if individual use is made.
Minimum age: 5 years.
If there is a third authorized occupant, a supplement of € 15 will be paid.
The time indicated is the maximum time from the delivery at the local / meeting point to the return.
Suggestion: Combine it with snorkeling and then relax enjoying a tasting in the winery.
Remember to bring
- Hat or visor.
- Suitable footwear for water activities (booties or flip flops).
- Clothes to change after the activity.
Contact us to book:
Also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone (calls or WhatsApp): 623.452.268
Guided kayak routes.
We also have guided tours. Check upcoming events.